Home > About > Resources > CSE Travel and Expense Reimbursements

CSE Travel and Expense Reimbursements

If you are a CSE-affiliated faculty; GSRA, GSI, or post-doctoral student; or staff member, and you are submitting a reimbursement request within 45 days of incurring the expense (e.g., purchase date or travel end date), then please submit directly to [email protected] per the instructions in the relevant category below. 

As of January 1, 2024, late employee reimbursement requests (>45 days) are taxable and must now be handled via an alternative process. If you are submitting a late request, do not send to [email protected]. Instead, please send an email, along with all required documentation, to [email protected] and note in your email that you are submitting a late request.

More information about this U-M-wide policy may be found on the  U-M Procurement Services website. Contact [email protected] if you have specific questions or concerns.

Non-employees, please select the “Fellowships, Undergrads, Visitors & Temps” button below for the correct processes.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact [email protected] for assistance.

Reference Material

Hosting Documentation Form (pdf)

Travel & Expense Policies

Travel & Expense Standard Practice Guide