For Current Master’s Students
- CSE Graduate Program Guide (Google Doc)
- At the beginning of the term in which you expect to receive your master’s degree you will need to meet with the CSE Graduate Program Coordinator, and review your academic record. Please see the CSE Program Guide #4 for details.
- Course and degree satisfaction list (Google Sheet)
- Frequently asked questions
- Rackham academic policies
- CPT procedures for CSE grad students (pdf)
- U-M academic calendar
- U-M international travel policy
- Terminal Masters Plan of Study Form (pdf)
- Terminal Masters Plan of Study Form for VLSI (pdf)
- Petition Request (web form)
- Course Equivalency Form (pdf)
Registration and course drop deadlines
The U-M Office of the Registrar website provides access to course registration and drop/add dates. To access this information, visit this webpage. Under “Calendar Type,” select “Registration.” Select the academic term you are interested in from the drop-down menu. Then press “Submit.”
For international master’s students, 8 credit hours is considered full-time (unless one has a GSI appointment, in which case 6 credit hours is considered full-time). More information may be found on the International Center’s website.
Graduate programs staff
Contact Ashley Andreae with any questions about the Computer Science and Engineering Master’s program.