For Current Master’s Students
- CSE Graduate Program Guide (Google Doc)
- At the beginning of the term in which you expect to receive your master’s degree you will need email your up-to-date Plan of Study to firstname.lastname@example.org to have it reviewed. Please see the CSE Program Guide #4 for details.
- Course and degree satisfaction list (Google Sheet)
- MS Advising Information
- Frequently asked questions
- Rackham academic policies
- CPT procedures for CSE grad students (pdf)
- U-M academic calendar
- U-M international travel policy
- Terminal Masters Plan of Study Form (pdf)
- Terminal Masters Plan of Study Form for VLSI (pdf)
- Petition Request (web form)
- Course Equivalency Form (pdf)
Registration and course drop deadlines
The U-M Office of the Registrar website provides access to course registration and drop/add dates. To access this information, visit this webpage. Under “Calendar Type,” select “Registration.” Select the academic term you are interested in from the drop-down menu. Then press “Submit.”
For international master’s students, 8 credit hours is considered full-time (unless one has a GSI appointment, in which case 6 credit hours is considered full-time). More information may be found on the International Center’s website.
Graduate programs staff
Contact the Graduate Programs Office with any questions about the Computer Science and Engineering Master’s program.