Computer Science and Engineering
menu MENU

Financial Aid for Undergraduates

Scholarships and Financial Aid for undergraduate students are handled through the College or School that oversees a specific degree, or the University of Michigan. Following are relevant links:

College of Engineering Scholarships & Financial Aid

U-M Office of Financial Aid

LSA Scholarship Information (CS-LSA students)