Apply for Graduation
Getting ready to graduate? Follow the following steps to prepare:
1. File your university application
Go to Wolverine Access and click Student Business, then click the Student Center tile. Click the drop-down menu under Academics to select Apply for Graduation. This step is very important because it notifies the University that you are planning to graduate.
2. Follow the steps relevant to your program:
- If Computer Science (LSA) or Computer Science Minor, please request major/minor release.
- If Computer Science (Eng), Data Science (Eng), or Computer Engineering, no major release is required.
We highly encourage all CSE students to check their degree audit and meet with an Academic Advisor prior to the term you plan on graduating to confirm that you are on track to do so.
3. Provide the Undergraduate Advising Office (UAO) with feedback on your experience during your time in CSE.
CSE does not hold a commencement event. Please contact the College of Engineering or the University for questions regarding their events:
For all students: U-M Commencement information
For students in the College of Engineering: CoE Commencement information, contact CoEGraduation@umich.edu with questions