CSE Excellence++ Award Nomination Information
Recipients of the CSE Staff Excellence++ Award are chosen on the basis of their strong commitment, dependability, and extraordinary levels of contribution, and for their efforts to create a positive and inclusive culture in CSE.
Nominations may take place between September 1 and January 31. Awards are presented in March. Three recipients are selected per cycle. The value of each award is $750.
Consideration will be given to nominees who have made significant contributions or demonstrated special qualities and attributes in CSE during the preceding calendar year. All nomination materials remain confidential. Candidates include staff who have done one or more of the following:
- Embodied the Division’s values of Honesty, Achievement, Cooperation, Knowledge, and Service
- Enhanced overall climate in the Division
- Built collaborative partnerships or exhibited a strong sense of teamwork
- Promoted diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Creatively solved complicated challenges
- Excelled in overall work performance
- Helped others, above and beyond normal duties
- Demonstrated unusually strong commitment, dependability or reliability in their work
- All full- and part-time regular, non-faculty employees in CSE with 12 or more months of service in the Division.
- Temporary employees, students, faculty, and previous award recipients are not eligible for consideration.
- Winners will not be eligible to receive the award again until four years after the date of their prior award. Past recipients are listed here.
- All members of the CSE community (students, faculty, and staff) can submit nominations.
- Self-nominations are not permitted.
- Nominations must include a statement of up to 500 words describing the nominee’s contributions.
- The deadline for nominations to be submitted is January 31st of each year at 11:59 PM.
The committee will be composed of the most recent CSE Staff Award winners. One of these members will serve two years to create an overlap with the next set of winners. The others will serve one year.